Thursday, June 19, 2008

I suck at this!

Sorry that it has been sooo long since I blogged. I have been very busy since April...still, no excuse. I will do better. So here is what is new:
The french way of eating has slipped considerably and I can totally feel it. One weekend I was in Omaha visiting an old friend from elementary school. It was so much fun and I miss Omaha a lot. I will be going back July 12 though! The following weekend I was in Mankato visiting the cutest toddler in the world. The next weekend I don't even remember. Three weekends ago I was doing a car wash fund raiser, the following weekend I was in Creede, Colorado as a sponsor for my church's youth group mission trip. It was pretty cool and I will post some pictures eventually. Last weekend I was in a college/sorority sister's wedding, congrats to Melissa and Dave! This upcoming weekend we're playing D&D and the next weekend I will take the PPST test to get into KU's school of education and I am going to the Wizards game and then it is 4th of July weekend and Seba, my sister and brother-in-law are coming to town, then Omaha, THEN I can rest.
Summer starts this upcoming weekend so here are the summer goals:
1. Bike to my parent's place and back
2. Get back to eating right
3. blog more often!
4. Try to lose 10 pounds
5. On the D&D note....finally level up to level 17!!!!
6. Get people the pictures and music I promised.

We'll see how successful I am! Talk to you all again soon!

No comments: