Monday, June 30, 2008

Things are going well

I took my PPST test last weekend and have my math and reading scores back...180 and 182 respectively. Now I just have to wait on my writing and essay scores. I am feeling a bit of relief that so far my scores have been pretty good. I am still very excited for school to start. It's hard to believe it is only a month and a half away.

I am SO excited that this is a four-day work week for Independence Day. Sebastian (and his parents) are coming Thursday and I can't wait! I have a special treat for Seba when he gets here. He really is growing up fast. He'll be 2 on July 10. I remember the day he was born and it doesn't seem like it was all that long ago.

The french diet is doing better. I am snacking a lot less between meals. My biggest weakness still is soda. I drink waaaay too much. Eating fresh quality foods has been difficult for me and I will keep working on that.

Hmmm what else is going on in my little world.....

I've been doing some writing, but nothing too major or notable. I have pictures from Colorado, and I would like to maybe take more pictures this weekend. I do have a new music interest...rap. I've always like Will Smith, and I have listened to some other stuff, but it wasn't until recently that some of it struck a chord with me. I wouldn't go as far to say I like certain artists, but there are some songs that I definitely like. I like 2Pac's song Changes. I even quoted some of it on my Facebook page. There is a 50 Cent song I like the beat to. I found I liked that one after watching a Vitamin Water ad. I also sort of like Nelly's song EI. I heard that one a lot in college when it first came out, but I recently found it again and realized it too has a good beat.

Not too much else going on right now. Have a good week!

No comments: