Friday, July 11, 2008

Family Guy Reference

I am going to use a Family Guy reference...Things that "Grind My Gears":

1. I've noticed lately, a lot of motorcyclists riding down the street with their helmets attached to their bikes, not their heads. If you spent the money to buy a helmet WEAR IT! You should be wearing one anyways!!!

2. Iran testing missles in the middle east...that causes the price of gas to jump back up to $4.06 for me, sitting here in Kansas. We get it Iran, you're a bad-ass, now stop bugging Isreal and the rest of the world.

3. So few bike lanes in Olathe, Overland Park, Lenexa and Leawood. It's like the trails are my only option for biking. What if I want to just bike across town?! Unless I drive my bike to a trail I can't get my bike there.

...that really grinds my gears Tom, Diane, back to you at the news desk....

1 comment:

Lord Hughes said...

I wouldn't consider Iran bad-ass, they are just a two year old kid having a temper tantrum. Love the use of Family Guy references.